Hudson Valley Center for Cognitive Therapy
The Hudson Valley Center for Cognitive Therapy (HVCCT) is a leading psychotherapy practice in Rockland County, and one of the only dedicated to Cognitive Therapy. Our mission is to provide this highly effective treatment approach for adults, children, adolescents, couples, and families.
Our psychologists specialize in treating the following conditions:
- Anxiety, Worry, Panic Attacks, and Phobias
- Social Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Body-Focused Repetitive Behavior (Hair Pulling/Skin Picking)
- Stress Related Ailments (Headaches, IBS)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Relationship, Couples, Marital, and Family Issues
Serving the communities of Rockland, Orange, Westchester, and Bergen counties.
Spotlight: Therapy for College Students
Our psychologists have extensive experience working with young adults, particularly those transitioning to college or well into their college years. College students today juggle an array of challenges, including coursework, relationships, and adjustment to campus life. Therapy can be a useful tool to help college students negotiate these challenges.